- Download my books for free
New World War: Revolutionary Methods for Political Control
Dedication & Thanks
Volume I: Current Political Situation
- Revolution in Warfare
- The Other World
- Dictatorship Creation
- The Groups Facilitating the Revolution
- Their Goal is Neo-Feudalism
- Volume I Commentary
Volume II: The New War
- The New War
- The New Enemy
- Initiatives to Remove Civil Liberties
- The Investigation
- Surveillance Technology and Methods
- Volume II Commentary
Volume III: Weapons of The New War
- Introduction to Nonlethal Weapons
- Psychological Operations
- Introduction to Directed-Energy Weapons
- High-Powered Microwaves
- High-Powered Lasers
- Sonic Weapons
- Computer Network Operations
- Microwave Hearing
- Silent Subliminals
- Use of Citizen Informants
- Chemical and Biological
- Weather Warfare
- Miscellaneous Weapons and Tactics
- Volume III Commentary
Volume IV: The Coverup
- Volume IV Introduction
- Schizophrenia Spectrum Disorders
- Control of the Medical Industry
- Another Look at Schizophrenia
- Political Considerations
- Punitive Psychiatry in Communist Russia
- Coverup Initiatives
- Volume IV Commentary
- A Brief History of PsyOp
- Small-Scale Wars
- Nongovernmental Organizations
- Human-Computer Intelligence Network
- Electronic Tyranny
- Other Devices Connected to the GIG
- My Experience
My geoengineering sign was probably stolen on a red line train going to Harvard Station.
I just finished holding it at the usual places in Boston, from 8-10AM. When I placed my backpack down to unfold the sign outside of Harvard Station, I noticed it was gone.
I've had this sign since July of 2014. This has never happened.
It was rolled-up & attached to my backpack horizontally with loops that typically secure it well.
The loops remain affixed to the pack, which means the sign had to have slid out of both loops. It is unlikely that this happened naturally.
Sometimes it shifts within the loops during my travels, or from people colliding with me on trains. When that happens, one of the loops slides from the end of the sign, toward the center. This causes the sign to hang off the backpack vertically, yet still held by both loops.
Usually, however, it remains secured to my backpack horizontally.
The heist occurred in a small area at the end of the of train, where I was surrounded by swarmers. One person in a noisy group to my front-left "accidentally" hit my backpack walking back & forth.
In addition to the obvious disturbance, I noticed there was an occasional rubbing sensation in back of me. I figured it was just another person antagonizing me.
The commotion seems to have been a diversion tactic, while the person standing in back of me carefully unfastened the sign.